If you have delivery instructions such as a gate code, building name/number, or authorization to leave your order with a doorman, you can add them as delivery notes during the checkout process.
Articles in this section
- Can I schedule a delivery?
- How do I add delivery instructions to a delivery order?
- What if I cannot find a specific product that I want to order?
- How do I know that my order went through?
- What if I order an item and it is out of stock?
- Can I setup a recurring delivery of my favorite order?
- Can I order without using the website or app?
- Can TopShelf help with orders for a large party or event?
- Can TopShelf help me find a bartender for my event?
- Can TopShelf deliver "after hours"?